Monday, June 1, 2009

Mmmm....Food!

If you were wondering how I've been eating out here, here's a picture.

Its definately better than Navy chow! So far my favorite dinner has been fried chicken! Tonight i couldn't resist the pecan pie, it was really good! I usually don't eat this much...ever! but here we do so much we burn alot of calories and you're always ready for the next meal. My body is officially in a messed up routine. When I was up at 3:30 this morning my stomach was hurting because I was so hungry! We have breakfast promptly at 5am everyday, except sat and sun. I thought I ate alot before i saw one of my guys get 2 trays of food for himself! One Saturday during brunch he had breakfast, which was cereal and eggs, bacon, potatoes...THEN he got two hotdogs and some fries! He's not even fat, he's more fit than I am! I'm sure his pigging out days are numbered!

0 comments: